Superior service and I like the Brazilian natural wavy.Good hair feels soft and great to touch.

I have experience using Brazilian hair. This is best I have recently purchased. Sanjeev bring the lead time down I order the Brazilian hair and just had it weaved in this past weekend. I feel wonderful by wear it.

It is good full volume bundle. The texture is soft and smooth. Manages well till now. I have had many weave and use lot of different types of hair; this is the best feeling that I have used.

I recently purchased Brazilian hair from you. It turns out that steam made curls could be avoided in my next order. Price is good but I have very demanding clients. Will be buying natural curls.

Steam made waves I fine.

I will come to you with details of next order.It will be natural cus and steam made straight and waves.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). sanjeevkatoch is overall satisfied with Hair Style Exports and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hair Style Exports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Hair Style Exports to other companies on our site.

Comments